Saturday 1 June 2013

Introduction




Hi, my name is Karen, I'm currently doing my Cert III/IV with Fit College. Health & Fitness are really important to me, with our extremely busy lifestyle's we can easily forget to look after ourselves.
Eating, sleeping and moving are things we all do naturally, so with the right knowledge we should be able to take better care of ourselves, friends, family and others. This is one of the reason's I'm studying this course with Fit College.

A little more about myself, I'm originally from the UK, and moved to Sydney 8 years ago, upon arriving I joined the local ladies football (soccer) team, which is where my interest in health & fitness began. Football is like tea to the english, we live and breathe it, but are not always the best at participation! Upon moving to this country I quickly gained a 'Aussie like' passion for playing and this now makes up a big part of my life.

With this qualification I am looking to give back to the community what I feel I have learnt and developed over the last 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment